[IP] Hi

Hi Becky and the rest of you. I had a good trip and BG`s were stable. Even
with a time difference of 7 hours.
But to that Blood meter where you can set. Hope it is real and not just some
dream. That would really make sense.
I am seeing my endo beginning of november and desidet that I don`t want to go
with the Humalog. Only at bolus time with a suringe. Too scared of what might
happen when I get low. The time I have to get the low`s straight is ok with
my reg. Not to imagine what would happen with the fast reacting insulin.
Hope you all have a nice day.
Take care.  Sandy