[IP] Re: Internal Monitor

Becky,

I spoke to our MiniMed rep last week.  He was telling me that MiniMed is
about a year from releasing a device that will measure blood sugars
internally.  It will have an infusion site much like the external pumps.
So, the person you spoke to is not dreaming or doing wishful thinking!
It is well on it's way to being reality.  That's all I know though.
Sorry!

Ravi is just a week away from going on the pump!  We are looking forward
to seeing how much this will help him after we get all the rates
established.  Ravi is 10 and was dx'd 8-12-94.