Re: [IP] Changing tubing/res. w/Humalog

Kathi,

I don't know why someone hasn't told you by now but you should never leave
ANY kind of tubing in for THAT long! Not only do you risk infection, but
Humalog has alot greater chance for clogging in your tubing. Are your sugars
OK all this time? Most of us, I will speak for some, cannot leave it in more
than 3 or 4 days without running into higher blood sugars. My Dr. told me
every three days and I've been doing that with no change in B.S.'s.  I once
did leave it in for 4 1/2 days and the sugars were going up by then. Please
write me back and let me know. I'm very concerned about this!
Karla