Re: [IP] Disetronic plastic cartridges

Beth,

At 08:20 AM 10/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>To the Disetronic users out there, Is anyone using the plastic cartridges
>with their Disetronic?  If so, does anyone else have problems getting the
>piston rod inserted.  I am having a terrible time with them.
>Thanks.
>Beth

Which piston rod are you using?  I had some problems a little over a year
ago and was sent a box of plastic cartridges along with an "updated
universal" piston rod.  I asked about the difference and was told that the
older one was (don't remember exactly) not compatible with the plastic
cartridges.

Unless it has changed again, I think the latest version has a white top on
the psiton rod.

Jim_S (JWS)                          (type I, pump since 08/94, dx 10/09/65)
mailto:email @ redacted