Re: [IP] Disetronic plastic cartridges

At 08:20 AM 10/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>To the Disetronic users out there, Is anyone using the plastic cartridges
>with their Disetronic?  If so, does anyone else have problems getting the
>piston rod inserted.  I am having a terrible time with them.
>Thanks.
>Beth

Beth:

I have been using the plastic cartridges for the past several weeks with no
problems. It seems that the piston rod needs to "snap" into the base of the
plunger, compared to a more gentle insertion into the base of the glass
cartridge. With the plastic cartridges, I always wait to hear the snap of
the piston rod going into place to ensure it is properly inserted.

Hope it works for you.
Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted