RE: [IP] Changing tubing/res. w/Humalog

Kathi -

I used to go 5 days or more when I was on Regular insulin, but I find
the Humalog needs to be changed after about 3 days.  If I go longer than
that, the insulin starts losing potency.  I notice that on the 4th day,
my sugars are in the 200's and won't come down until I change my set.
For the same reason, I now keep my open bottles in the refrigerator
instead of at room temperature.  The Humalog doesn't seem as stable.
However, within those restrictions, I still love Humalog and its quick
response time.

- - Jodi