[IP] Changing tubing/res. w/Humalog

A comment was made by CamelsRfun that with Humalog you have to change tubing
& cartridge more often.  Why is this so & how often?  Right now I fill the
resiv. to about 250 - 300 and only change it when it runs out (about 8 days)
and this is when I change the tubing (use the ComfortSet).  I do however
change the connection (site with canula) every 3-5 days Am I doing it wrong?
I thought I was doing as my Dr said but now am not sure if I misunderstood
him or something.  Could anyone help me out on this?  Thanks.
                          Kathi