[IP] Pumpers Web Page

Sissy,

Thank you for your response.  I have been to the web page.  It is wonderful.
 Michael has done an excellent job.  Please check it out.  I have saved the
address in my favorite places list.  Here it is.   <A HREF="http://www.bizsyst
ems.com/Diabetes/">Insulin Pumper's Homepage</A>  just click on the blue
writting.

Talk to you soon.

BTW - Welcome to all of the new members.  I definately will not be able to
remember who everyone is now!  But, I will try.

Hey Glenn, I miss your humorous words!  I know you are reading everything!  I
am too!

Bye for now.

Becky