[none]

Sat Oct 11 09:30:40 1997
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 09:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rosalind Mincher <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Sof-set going in crooked
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted

Denise I am glad you said that about your using the soft serter. I
thought it was just I who was having difficulty using it. I got one last
month. I spent a night at close to 600 before I realized the cannula was
crimped from the soft serter. The needel had not wanted to pull out, and
was really bent when it did. But I didn't think anything of it at the
time because the softserter was supposed to fix that sort of thing. I am
still trying to use the soft serter because my sites tend to get red and
irritated and I thought there would be less trauma to the site. I too
have pinched and not trying to decide the best way to use it. Any ideas
from soft serter users would be appreciated.
Welcome all new members. Hope those of you considering a pump go for it
and choose to get one. Life has been much better for me since I decided
to try the pump. Flexibility in time schedules and and also with the diet
are my biggest advantages. Good luck to all of the prospective pumpers, Roz