Re: [IP] Sof-set going in crooked

<<Twice
tonight I have had it go in crooked.  I have used the sof-serter both times.
 Once I pinched my  skin and the second time I did not. >>

Denise,

Gosh, I've only had problems when I didn't use the sof-serter.  By crooked,
do you mean the canala crimped? (wrinkled)  As in, were you having pain?  The
only other problem I've had is when I got to close to an old surgery scar.
 One side I can get in close, but the other side, I have to be at least 1 1/2
inches away from.  Do you think there may be something wrong with the
sof-serter?  Did you have the soft-set placed in the sof-erter so that it was
all the way back.  Did it "pop" quickly in?

Wish I could help.

Marti