[IP] Sof-set going in crooked

Hi everyone,

I am writing as I    am having trouble inserting my sof-set correctly.  Twice
tonight I have had it go in crooked.  I have used the sof-serter both times.
 Once I pinched my  skin and the second time I did not.  I am not sure what
is going wrong and could use some advice.  I think now I will just not use
the sof-serter as I know I can get it in straight.

My computer is acting a little weird tonight and seems to be leaving out some
letters.  NOt sure why.  Please bear with me.

Appreciate any responses to my message.  thanks a lot.

Denise
MiniMed 507
started Sept. 30, 1997