Re: [IP] New Members

> Michael wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to say hi to all our new members, there have been lots of
> > you in the last week or so.
> >
> > Just to note.  I don't have any idea how the word is getting out, the
> > website has NOT been published yet but it is being found.
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > Michael <email @ redacted>
 Micheal ...We all want the same relief from the affliction ..We come
to the aid and we look for solace we care and we want to reduce the
pain it is a simple message we are trying to perpetuate we are in
need of a cure we are looking for a cure we explore all ave es and we
have lots and lots of pumpers coming on-board daily ...Think we will
succeed??

You bet I do!!

Michael <email @ redacted>