[IP] Blatant solicitation for stories!!

Please Please Please,  You new members who have kids that PUMP!!! Please
take a look at the website under "Kids that PUMP INSULIN".

I need more stories and some pictures to help spread the gospel about
Insulin-Pumping for kids.

Your experience could help some other poor kid whose life would improve
drastically with an insulin pump. I STRONGLY encourage you to take the
time to send me a cronicle of your experience with your child and the
difference the PUMP has made in his/her life.  I know there are several
of you with kids who started pumping VERY young. This is of considerable
interest to other parents of diabetic youngsters.  Please also indicate
if you are willing to offer support and/or correspond with prospective
young pumper parents.  I would 'really' like some nice smiley pumpin' kid
pictures also.  Contact me directly off the list to dicuss if you wish.
Either by e-mail or by telephone.

days 650 494-1176
email email @ redacted