Re: [IP] A Normal Person????

Glenn---  In defense of my fabulous Endo, he DID use the term non-diabetic,
but I know how I think and act and believe me, normal is not a term any of my
friends would apply to me.   hehhehheh.  The visual I got when you said you
were lurking in the background was of a wolf eel---ever seen one?  Don't go
looking for one cuz I wouldn't want you to think that I know what you look
like!!!  Just poke your nose out once in a while, it is nice to hear from you.
Karen