[IP] A Normal Person????

>>> He said that if I were a normal person he would ignore it.>

    Karen, I'm sorry to hear your doctor does not consider you a normal
person.  I think I would recommend a new doctor.  Or maybe you could get him
to change the term to non-diabetic.  Your doctor better not come to San
Francisco, because anyone who is not 100 per cent politically correct is
pushed off the bridge on entry.

     Beth, Jim, Karen and Rodney, many many thanks.  Yes, I'm still here.
 I'm just lurking for now, but still reading every word that comes in and
still learning.  GLENN