[IP] crystallization

Bob,
Crystallization will manifest itself in an occlusion alarm.  You will not
beable to visually see anything.  Since you are on the Disetronic, I doubt
that you will ever have to worry about it.  I have been using the Disetronic
now for about 5-6 years, and have never had an occlusion alarm.  They used to
be very common before buffered insulins came out and with the older infusion
sets.
So, sit back and enjoy.  If it happens, switch out everything on your pump
and keep going.
Beth