Re: [IP] Re:

> I tried to get to the website and a sign came up saying: "the URL could not
> be opened because it specified a service which isn't supported in AOL
> internet". could this be because I still have AOL v2.7?
That's a new one on me.  I would contact AOL tech support and ask them to
help.  The have an e-mail address on their main web page.  Give them my
e-mail address to contact with questions about the site.  As far as I
know, Insulin-Pumpers is a very 'vanilla' site with respect to
web-browsers.  What web-browser are you using??

If you are on a pc, you can download the microsoft web-browser for free.
It's pretty good, just go the the www.microsoft.com and browse around.
It should install and operate fine.