[IP] Re:

Hi Michael,
I tried to get to the website and a sign came up saying: "the URL could not
be opened because it specified a service which isn't supported in AOL
internet". could this be because I still have AOL v2.7?

Was at our local Pump support meeting today and the CDE put me down for 11/11
for pump insertion, my 36th wedding anniversery. What a gift!!!!  Hopefully,
pump will have arrived by then. I ordered it about 3 wks. ago.

Sissy