[IP] Welcome

Greetings, friends,
Welcome to all the new members.  Ellen, your KidsRPumping website is great.
 Very interesting.  I applaud all the doctors and parents who are allowing
these kids to have the good life while growing up with diabetes.  How I wish
I could have had the benefits we have now when I was growing up.  We have it
made now, compared to when I was diagnosed 35 years ago.
Kathi Hull, I used to live in Birmingham.  I'm curious, do you see a doctor
in Tuscaloosa or drive in to Birmingham?  If Birmingham, who do you see?  I
do miss Birmingham!!
Gotta go get my breakfast ready.  This is a great place to share info.
Beth