Re: [IP] Possible Sof-Serter Problem

I love my Soft-Serter and I have not found any problems with it coming out or
being loose. I got the 24" tubing last time so I have walked away from it and
it has dangled many times now with no problem. Like Carolyn said, you will
have less chance of infection and less trauma at the site using it. For me
the benefit is simple, it doesn't hurt!! I am a sissy(No pun intended to you
Harriet) and I do not like pain.
Glenn--I fly out Thursday afternoon and I'm still scared as always. Thanks
for the tips for flying with Chelsea. I'm sure she would appreciate it too.
Karla