[none]

Fri Oct  3 16:30:47 1997
From: email @ redacted
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 19:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Basals

Beth ...Thanks so much for your input on getting my basals under control. I
use pretty much the same formula for my supplemental doses only I use 30
where you use 35. Our targets are the same but, generally speaking, I miss
mine and end up lower than expected. Not good ! I've got good help and we're
working on it, as I write.
Carolyn...My 3am basal was the one I worried about when the MD suggested I
start over with one setting. I feel much like you do and will do these
changes a whole lot more conservative than The MD's approach. Also I know
exactly what you mean by "snowballing" I've ran into that problem several
times while trying to catch up with my target range.  Thank you for the words
of encouragement I'm working on it and expect to be back on track shortly.
   The "pumpers" chat room sounds really neat . I just wonder how much more
time I can spend on this machine before the "do do" hits the fan ! Somebody
here is getting pretty upset over the time I'm spending in front of the
computer. Is there a support group for e-mail widows ????  I'll be in touch.
Take care all...        Ted