Re: [IP] Pump Support Group Online at AOL

<<For those of you who are on AOL I wanted to let you know of a support group
that for the time being meets each Thursday at 5 pm PDT.  To get to the group
go to people connection, list chats, private room, and enter pumpers.  Hope
to see you there!>>

Hi Denise,

I have gone to the above the past two Thurs. and no one was there.  I'm
confused!!

Marti