Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #2

> I received the above cited volume the other day and it came in as a download
> because it was too long to be viewed by aol.  Problem is, I can't open the
> file once I downloaded it.  Can anyone help me?

Oh, now I know what Beth is talking about.  The 'download' is 3 volumes
of digest created by majordomo.  They should be in text format, just tell
your word processor program to open them as 'ascii-text'  If that doesn't
work then view the with your web browser either as files or on the
website.  The can be downloaded or copied/saved using your browser or
from the mail server.

If someone will tell me what the maximum size document is that AOL
accepts, I will make sure that future volumes do not exceed the limit.

Michael