[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #2

Greetings,
I received the above cited volume the other day and it came in as a download
because it was too long to be viewed by aol.  Problem is, I can't open the
file once I downloaded it.  Can anyone help me?

Sissy, I meant to tell you good luck getting your pump.  Get your doc
involved writing letter of necessity for you if they give you a problem about
your A1C.

Glenn, I think you lost my profile!  It disappeared from Michael's list.  Oh,
well, maybe I'll make up something interesting next time. haha

Past my bedtime.  Keep working at it,
Beth