Re: [IP] night time checks..

Michael..
    Checking any time during the night should be no problem. I was going to
wait till I came back from vacation, but I won't be going till Oct. 8th.
Maybe I can get a better grip on it if I start now. I really appreciate your
interest in helping me and will consider everything you tell me. If I have
any doubts I will address them to you to make sure there are no
misunderstandings before moving ahead. Take your time on my situation if need
be. I understand everybody is busy these days and I don't want to be a burden
to anybody.     Thanks again... Ted