[IP] Tandem tslim:x2 Malfunction

Have your  looked in Pump History - Alerts and Alarms?  If you find a better
description of the error or just a code then go to either Google or the
Tandem site and search for the error code.

Did you call 877-801-6901 and selected Tech Support?

Have you tried changing cartridges?  Suck the insulin out of the old
cartridge with a syringe and load it into the new cartridge.  When you talk
with them tell them you waste a cartridge to try a new one, they should
replace it.

We all need to remember that an insulin pump is nothing more than a machine
and machines sometime fail.  Have a backup plan.  For me I have three old
working pumps plus syringes for injecting insulin.

Funny, I have never had a problem with Tandem support and I'm three years
into my second pump, so a total of 8 years with Tandem.  Although I've heard
worst stories about other pump manufactures.

It's also the weekend, I bet they have a small crew on to get calls.  If I
have to call any support, I use a speaker phone and just wait for an answer
while I'm reading, working on the computer or just watching TV.