Re: [IP] Tandem tslim:x2 Malfunction

No, nothing else, just Malfunction, contact tandem, and the malfunction
code at the bottom.
I am thinking (maybe for future problems) that the 12 is the major
component failure (I would guess motor as the pump seems to operate ok with
buttons, etc) and the 0x2071 is the hex code for problem details.
I know they wouldn't ship out over weekend, I was hoping that it can
troubleshooted over the phone (is it a cartridge malfunction, or something
else that can be fixed). I also live in a place that usually does not have
next day delivery (at least not from medtronic) So I would be looking at
Wednesday (depends on who they use for shipments).

If I learn anything else, I will post.

The tech support is bad. I liked Wordperfect when they were in Salt Lake
City, they had a DJ that would play music, and provide the average wait
time, and also go through the queue, and let everyone know how many people
were ahead of them. I would think with the advancement of telephone
equipment and computers they could easily implement that now using the
computer speech. But I digress....