 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
On Behalf Of Alan Segal
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 12:01 PM
To: ip <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tandem tslim:x2 Malfunction

My X2 has a malfunction error of 12-0x2071 .
 I tried turning pump off, and restarting it twice - seems OK for a while (of
course itsaid I had to load a new cartridge, and waste 10 units fill tubing.
insulin came out of tube. Went to sleep, only to be woken up by malfunction
again a little while later.

 I was on waiting for tandem tech support yesterday, got tired, pressed 1 for
callback, and entered my phone #. Call never came.

 Today I sat waiting for "support" over 42 minutes, finally pressed 1 for
callback, I'll see if anything happens.

Never had this problem with medtronic, always got a person within 2-3 minutes.

Has anyone else ever had the malfunction code - do you know what  was wrong?
 Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity =
Insulin Pumpers)