Re: [IP] Miss you

 My internet service provider did something with passwords that made it
difficult for me to reply to anything from my laptop and typing on my phone is
not comfy either. Half the time Ibd just be finishing a reply to something and
the app would crash.

 I belong to a couple of different FB groups - the one for t-slim I still read
and Ibve just joined one for Omnipod. Michael set up a FB group for IP, but
some troll got into it and scared people off, and also at the same time, this
list was going strong.

 Only the admins would know for sure, but certain people who participated in IP
discussions have died. Jan Hurley, for one. Nora moved to Mexico and stopped
pumping. I have no idea what happened to John, the T2 guy who was so
conservative. Yup, missing a lot of folks who loved to comment.

Denise Br