Re: [IP] Re: [IPn] How it all began, part 3

Hmmm... now that you mention it, I don't remember ever having an
issue with the infusion sets. I think they were paying for them, just
not the pump. I think the infusion sets were covered under the
perscription part of the policy and did not receive the same scrutiny
as a $5k pump. I could be wrong, really don't remember now as it was
not the big issue.