[IP] M670G

 I have been using Medtronic insulin pumps for over twenty years. I have been
using the M670G for s few days now. I ABSOLUTELY LOVEp

 The screen is bright and clear and the setup is very easy to use. I will be
training on the sensor in about two weeks. Not sure I will use it but I will try
it. Love that the meter talks to the pump. I have a vial if fifty test strips
but will then have to use up my Accu Chek Aviva strips before I am able to place
my order for the strips that go with the pump. Had I known that earlier I would
not have ordered the Accu Chek strips . Just thrilled with the pump. I go the
the Joslin Diabetes Center Old Bridge NJ. Met with Metronic trainer and CDE
together for training. They are a very well put together team. Nothing goes
unnoticed.