[IP] Question about Tandem leaving marks at insertion site

Hi everyone!
I switched from Medtronic to Tandem about 11 months ago, and I love it! But
this is the first time I've used angled insertion sets. (I'm 5'4' and about
130 lbs, so Tandem recommended I try the angled ones.) So I'm using the
auto soft 30 insertions sets.
When I remove it every three days, there is a red mark on my skin. At first
I didn't care at all, but at this point, I can count over 20 different
marks from the last 20 sites I've used. (I mostly use my my upper legs and
thighs.) I'm surprised they haven't faded yet. They're not infected or
anything. I always use alcohol swabs, etc.
Does this happen to anyone else? Does anybody have any tricks for avoiding
this? Or should I try sets that insert at a 90 degree angle instead?
Thanks in advance for any advice you might have!
Sharon K.