[IP] Re: Here it comes again: Medicare Part B insulin

 Yes, all the national chains like CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc., do it although
they may need to call their HQ for help. As others have said, they bill it under
the DME procedures and the script must say for insulin used in a pump. Pam

Sent from my iPad