[IP] Re: Here it comes again: Medicare Part B insulin

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 20:40:19 +0000 (UTC)
From: Maryle Ashley <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Here it comes again: Medicare Part B insulin

My pump supply company tells me because of a Medicarerule in Oct, they will
not be reimbursed for my supplies if I don't get myinsulin through Medicare
Part B.B B  It waswhen my local pharmacies refused to sell through Part B that
I turned to themail order pharmacy of my secondary insurance which is not Part
B.B  Does anyone know a pharmacy in theWashington, DC area selling Part B
insulin? Or another way to get insulinthrough Part B?Thanks, MaryleDexcom G5,
Tandem
 Try CVS! The submit to Medicare Part B, but you may have to remind them each
time!
Susan