Re: [IP] Here it comes again: Medicare Part B insulin

I'm in Texas on Medicare A&B with a Supplemental Plan. Any Pharmacy should
get you insulin through Part B as long as your Script says "For Use in
Insulin Pump" - if they say they can't ask them to contact their Corporate
Office to learn how. If they still say no, tell them goodbye and take all
your business elsewhere. I get my insulin at my neighborhood Kroger.

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998