[IP] RE: Here it comes again Medicare Part B

I get my insulin at RiteAid.  Medicare Part B pays 80% and my Medigap pays
the other 20%.

The insulin prescription has to say "for use in an insulin pump". I had to
work with the pharmacist. The pharmacies make a presumption that any med is
Part D.  BUT if you have a drug that goes in a DME machine, like albuterol
in an inhaler machine, morphine in a pump or insulin in an insulin pump,
then the med is billed under Part B.

This is outlined in the Medicare book rules.

IMG_1415.JPG]

IMG_1414.jpg]