Re: [IP] Possible trade

Andy, I'm not able to answer that question since I have never heard of the
"talon x-2 pump" and I currently use the omnipod so I'm not as familiar with
traditional pump since going to the omnipod. My first minimed was a 503 or
507, its been so long that I can't remember now.B
I can be contacted directly if anyone would like to trade their omnipods for
my pump supplies.B  email @ redacted

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 3:02 PM, Andy Rhodes
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Will the cartridges work on talon X-2 pump? I have a Minimed 723 blue pump.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Is there anyone out there that would like to trade, I have several boxes of
 > unomedical infusion sets and tflex cartridges. I would like to trade these
for
 > omnipods. I also have a new tflex pump that I would be willing to trade
for
the
> right deal.
> thanks,Dan