From: email @ redacted
Date: 11/28/17  7:20 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1311
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:46:17 +0000 (UTC)
From: Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Novolog issues

<If you go to the website they have a copay discount program good for
2 years. I've been using it for the last year. You don't pay more than $25 per
prescription. First they run it through your regular insurance and then they
apply the discount code.>

  Every single time I tried to use this, the Novo folks said it was good for
only
one use (whatever that was made up of I don't recall) in a lifetime. I guess it
would be there if I needed to try. So far, no word from Optum on plan changes
for next year....
 And my Humalog allergy resulted in huge red bumps.