Re: [IP] Libre system?

 So after calling today, they said my prescription request is at my doctor's and
after she signs it, will be going to my pharmacy. Then they told me it is
cheaper than other CGM systems, but of course, it is not the same. I only want
it for the trending info, not for the fact that it saves on strips. It does not
alarm, and that wont be fine with many people. Obviously it is not as costly as
a Dex. Then the guy told me that most people will end up paying $75 per month
for sensors, but he didn't mention insurance paying for that. Very confused. Not
the most clear PR campaign for a new product. (PS Liliana this is going to be
sold in major US pharmacies. Amazon is not reflecting that the system is now
approved in the US.)