[IP] Re: Novolog issues

<If you go to the website they have a copay discount program good for
2 years. I've been using it for the last year. You don't pay more than $25 per
prescription. First they run it through your regular insurance and then they
apply the discount code.>

 Every single time I tried to use this, the Novo folks said it was good for only
one use (whatever that was made up of I don't recall) in a lifetime. I guess it
would be there if I needed to try. So far, no word from Optum on plan changes
for next year....
 And my Humalog allergy resulted in huge red welts at the site, and also there
was a need to always need more and more insulin.