From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of amber elliott
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 12:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] WHY DID I GO SO LOW??

of interest, once my husband and I went on a three hour hike with a group.
B before an hour, I had already gone through B ALL the candy I brought. B I
turned my pump off for the next two hours. B I then ate a pb & j, and
remained
very low still.. fortunately, we were close to home.
and, here in Co, one of our moves, my husband and I moved our entire house
alone. B I turned my pump off again, and still remained very low.. I went
through two boxes of sugary cookies till I was sick from all that sugar..
and
remained low.. stress.

    On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:32 PM, Simon Carter