[IP] Re: (IP) Why did I go so low?

 Also, I find that I have to lower all my basals sometimes when I change my
infusion set to a different part of my body that hasn't been as overused as some
parts. So depending on where I put my set vs where the previous one was, I
etiher have to raise or lower all my basals to account for the difference in
tissue absorption. It's a hassle because it usually takes me a day or being low
or high after a set change with no other explanation until I realize that's the
cause. Pam
 <There's also the possibility that unusual exercise during the day caused the
muscles used to gasp during the night and 'catch up'.>