Subject: Re: [IP] WHY DID I GO SO LOW??

Thanks everyone for your ideas on my crazy-bad low during the night!  I
have been diabetic for over 15 years, did not have any unusual to food,
exercise, stress, etc.  I'm back to "normal" now with steady BG's at night,
usually with a snack at bedtime.  I think MichelleS summed it up best: "NO
OBVIOUS OR NOT SO OBVIOUS REASON/EXPLANATION".  Just knowing I'm not the
only one dealing with the frustrating situation of trying to manage blood
sugars gives me comfort!  :)

Yessi
T1 since 1998, Paradigm 523 w/sensor