[IPn] remember?

For those of you that do not subscribe to the main IP list I thought
I would forward the comments of one of your fellow members.
For those of you that have seen this already, it is food for
thought.

> If you are like me, you have intentions of donating to IP but when
> it's time to sit down and pay bills you just never remember to add
> IP
> to your list of checks to write.  Well my daughter recently
> switched
> from the Cosmo to the Paradigm (with their trade-in offer) and is
> required to take surveys.  One of the questions in the survey asked
> how we obtain medical advice.  Some of the options were:  doctor,
> medical articles, online chats, magazines, support groups, etc.  We
> were asked to put them in order of use.  I found myself putting
> online
> chats at #1 as I will normally post a general question here before
> bothering to call the doctor.  It was then that it hit me that I
> really should be donating to IP.  So this quarter when the requst
> came
> out, I made sure I made a donation.  I would suggest that you ask
> yourself the same thing and if IP is where you turn for most of
> your
> advice, you might want to consider making a donation.  I have
> gotten
> so much "hands on" advice here that I would never get from the
> doctor's office.
>
> Julie, mom to 23 year old, dx'd 1992

If you are just now remembering to make your annual contribution to
Insulin Pumpers, FLORIDA will match and double the value of your
pledge to IP with the $275 remaining on her challenge.

To accept FLORIDA's challenge click HERE:

or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

or drop a check in the mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers