Re: [IP] DL and Diabeasties WAS Getting a Texas driver's license

 I personally don't think a state medical board has enough info to decide who
does and doesn't get a license. Years ago, a motor vehicle department employee
told me and my husband that it truly is up to people what they want to disclose.
This is one reason I hope everyone is responsible enough to check their BG
before driving and not drive if it is too low.
Let's stay out of the news unless it's good news!
Laura