Re: [IP] WHY DID I GO SO LOW??

I have written in the past  about similar situations
The usual culprits that everyone can come up with
Food, exercise, stress, medications (new, chg in dosage/timing) etc
are easier to identify?

 Weather (sudden change in temps), hormones (make/female/ others dependent on
sleep) and even your own pancreas temporarily trying to make insulin are other
less easy to predict/understand

 Every few months, I seem to have a day where I do no bolus for food, eat gobs
of sugar/carbs to treat lows, reduce basal, and STILL struggle to stay in a safe
range
WITH NO OBVIOUS OR NOT SO OBVIOUS REASON/EXPLANATION

 The only thing that has changed in about five decades (for me) has been the
frequency! (I actually had a period of time where I went about 2 years without
one; on the other hand, during my troubled teen years, while 'control' was not a
vocabulary word for me, I had few of them (guessing I was so high that lowering
my BG wasn't really noticeable?)

 I'm sorry that I have no help, other than support/understanding your situation,
the BTDT of shared 'similar experiences'

MichelleS