Re: [IP] WHY DID I GO SO LOW??

 I use a CGM, and for night time I have found that my sensor lags about 20
points when my blood sugar is dropping. I figure that when I test in the 70's
with the meter, I am starting to go low and I need glucose. Because of the lag
in the CGM reading, the CGM will indicate 90 to 100 while my meter test is
actually in the 70's, so I set my CGM alarm. To 90 or 100. Thus when it alarms I
am not already low and I am able take some tabs to prevent going low.

Richard