Re: [IP] WHY DID I GO SO LOW??

B Sorry but I have no idea why you went so low although I would say that an
A1c of 5.0 is lower thanB many without diabetes.B  Although you do not say how
long you have had diabetes, things do change over many years.B  I have
experienced veryB low BGs too many times and they are terrifying.B  If things
haven't already improved you might want to cut back on your insulin in the
evening.B  Try a moderate decrease- no more than 20%-and see how you do.B  Get
up in the middle of the night and check your BG (without bolusing for any
"high"). Wait until morning for a correction.B  Try this for 2 or 3 days
before you make any more changes unless you're still running low (in which
case reduce your insulin again as soon as possible.B  Oh yeah, keep excellent
records.B  Play it very safe until you know what's what.B  Take good care.B
Let us know how you're doing.Dianne

    On Sunday, November 27, 2016 9:25 PM, Yessi Pal