[IPn] Time to dig down

There are just a few days remaining in November and hopefully we can
wrap up our Fall pledge drive by then. However, we still need to
raise quite a bit to reach our goal for the quarter Florida still has
over $300 available to match your contributions.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Your contributions are worth DOUBLE BUCKS to Insulin Pumpers. You
contribute $10, $25, $50 bucks and FLORIDA will match them up to the
total remaining on the challenge. I would expect by tomorrow or
certainly the next day that the total will of your contributions plus
FLORIDA's matching amounts will bring us within a few hundred dollars
of the quarters goal.

So please, if you have not yet made a contribution to Insulin
Pumpers, get out your check book or reach for your credit card and
take this opportunity to double your gift and at the same time HELP
bring this service to the diabetes community.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

...or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way