RE: [IP] Getting a Texas driver's license

 Just following up - I got my Texas DL without any issue in the mail a few weeks
ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Brock
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 3:40 PM
To: 'email @ redacted' <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Getting a Texas driver's license

 Thanks. They asked me some questions about my diabetes, like when I was
diagnosed, how often I saw my doctor, what type of insulin and how much insulin
I took per day. They also asked about hospitalizations or whether it had
contributed to a motor vehicle accident. It looks like my application will be
reviewed by the Medical Advisory Board and they can require more information
before issuing my license.